Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Some Gorgeous Polka Dot Bikinis and for the Hippies some 60s Peace Prints


Yellow-Polka-Dot-Bikini

Well firstly, I apologise for the absence of any BLOG posts since December last year. We have been very busy renovating a new office that will enable us to have more delightful little items to bring to you. It is nearly finished so I must admit I am looking very forward to having an organised space again.


You may have noticed a few new little items in store. One of my favourites is the delightful little "Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" I have fallen in love with these gorgeous and so vintage style little swimmers.

 

We had a lazy weekend so I managed to take some pics of my daughter in her little bikinis - She is wearing the babushka print and hasn't taken them off since I got them for her - even wears them in the bath :-)



We also have some fabulous Peace Prints available in store now too.


0 comments:

Post a Comment