Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fairy Doors for our wee fairy friends!

I have found these adorable Fairy Doors for little girls! I am so excited I just ordered one for my daughter and can't wait to receive it!

The fairies come into her bedroom at night to protect her - this is what she tells me so she will be so impressed when a little fairy door arives in the corner of her bedroom.

I searched high and low for a little fairy door and these are by far the cutest I found and reasonably priced too. They also have 30 different colours to choose from!

I found them on Stix and Stones Baby http://www.stixandstones.com.au/index.php There are some absolutely beautiful and different gifts to be found here - definately worth taking a look :-)

This is the fairy door...

Fairy Door (from Stix and Stones Baby Website)



0 comments:

Post a Comment