Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013 - 70% Off Sale STOREWIDE





Well hello my faithful blog readers. I would think there are very few of you considering my last post was 2011.. I am very sorry that is terribly slack on my part. 

Anyway, an update for my world of Clouds2Kisses, my beloved little business that adds a sparkle to my day. I should state an additional sparkle to my day as I am blessed with 4 little sparkles or maybe 4 little monsters depending on what day & time you ask me. 

We are still travelling along and this year we are going to be expanding our stock to include some lovely little vintage & retro inspired homeware's for the little people & the grown ups too. 

I am also going to make a conscious effort to keep everything a little more up to date. 

Don't get me wrong.. I take complete pride in my business and the service that we give. Every order is packed with care & sent as I would like to recieve any package.. I just sometimes don't find the time to update Facebook, twitter, Blog and I am sure there are others things I should be updating too :-)

So to kickstart 2013 we have a crazy 70% OFF Sale on starting today. You will need checkout code: SHOP70 and a minimum order of $25 and that's it!! So enjoy and happy shopping.

Here are some sneaky's of the new arrivals in store tonight and with the discount they are only $10.50. They are delightful little pillow case dresses normally $34.99. 

Happy Shopping. Natalie & Clouds2Kisses helpers! xx